The COVID virus has impacted us all. Bliss would like to share some of the changes that will occur moving forward.
We are sad to say that Tracy has taken an early retirement as a result of a family member that is at high risk to the Covid virus. Ryan has opened a salon in Eagle and can be reached at Blue sued. We wish them nothing but the best and we will miss them both!
- Clients can still book with us online. Stylist will be booking their appointments directly using an extension service when dialing our same number 970-926-8688. -Bliss will be doing our best to maintain social distancing by only having 3 stylist in the salon working at a time. This will mean that the stylist normal schedule will be smaller resulting in a longer waiting time for appointments. Please have patients we are doing our best to get to you and be safe.
- We regret that we will not be able to take new clients until the month of June.
- We can only have one client per stylist, so we ask that you leave your friends and family at home.
- All clients must wear a mask to receive services. You will not be able to enter the salon without one. You must provide your own mask.
- Upon arrival we ask that you stay in your car until we call you. We will conduct a quick health survey and a no contact temperature check.
- We will not be doing blow dry services this first month. This to prevent moisture droplets from being blown onto our clients and around the salon.
- Our beverage service will be discontinued for the month of may.
- Our goal at bliss is to provide a comfortable and safe environment that is upholding all of the CDC and DORA (department of regulatory agency) guidelines. All stylist have been Barbicide certified. We are constantly cleaning and sanitizing the salon, stations and equipment used on our clients. We are looking forward to reuniting with all of you and making you look and feel your best!